Best Portable Gas Grills Reviews – If you are sick of having to settle for the small sized tabletop grills when you go tailgating, camping, or on a road trip, then you need to consider the Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE. This is a nifty portable grill that uses propane and has a large 285 square inch cooking surface. This grill also has collapsible scissor legs so if you want to use it on a tabletop you can do so, but you can also use it as a stand-alone grill as well. The choice is yours and the versatility of this grill allows you to use it for many different outdoor activities and you can even just use it on your back porch or deck.
Reviews By Model
- Weber 6501 6-Foot Adapter Hose
- Weber 566002 Q 220 Gas Grill
- Char-Broil 08401504 Grill2Go ICE Portable Gas Grill
- Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
- Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill